he EQRT 203 is a generic restraint kit manufactured to withstand the most drastic seismic forces.
Each Kit Includes:
- x4 EQRT 203 Brackets
- x4 Confinement Lip
- x4 Loose Nuts and Rod
- Engineered to resist a most probable earthquake that can occur anywhere in North America.
- Designed based on the latest standard and building codes in Canada and the USA.
- To secure free standing and other equipment during earthquake.
- Designed for hospital, health center and medical lab environments.
- Installable for a wide range of free standing equipment with different sizes, weights and shapes.
- Able to reduce equipment loss in an earthquake. To avoid biohazards in medical labs post-earthquake.
- Easily removable and reusable.
- Designed to reduce the traditional installation times.
- Able to make cost estimation easier for a large volume components compared to a custom made restraint approach.
Minimum order of 25 Kits